Bias binding Let me be a flower
€0,50 incl. btw
Price per 25 cm.
If you want to order 2 meter, order 8 quantities. Your order will be cut in one piece.
- Width: 24 mm wide (folded on 24/10/10).
- Handle with care: Machine wash at 30°C
- Color Bias binding: Dark Green, Light Green and Yellow
- Fabric composition: 100% Viscose
- Perfect match with: Let me be a flower, Uni 8 French Terry Blue Spruce and Gütermann thread 276 (Cashmere Blue)
What about binding band?
Perfect match with the About Blue Viscose of the same name, so it can be used for borders in beautiful harmony. But it is also very cool as a colour accent, think of bibs, or plain stitching with a colourful ribbon as an accent. Cut on the angled thread for the right elasticity when sewing curved seams. Ideal for trimming necklines and sleeves.