Bias binding Terry Cloth – Uni 16 Blue Wing Teal
Out of stock
Price per 25 cm. If you want to order 2 meter, order 8 quantities. Your order will be cut in one piece.
- Width: 24 mm wide (folded on 24/10/10).
- Handle with care: Machine wash at 30°C
- Color Bias binding: Petrol (Blue Wing Teal 16)
- Fabric composition: 100% cotton
- Perfect match with: Uni 16 Blue Wing Teal French Terry, Terry Cloth Uni 16 Blue Wing Teal, Daisy Field, Happy place, Tarda, Panter Race, On Track, Zebra Mania, Two shades of Blue, Canoe Wanderlust, Happy Fruit, Dotty Stripes, S is for snake, Smilicons, Lion Grid, Leaf, Let me be an Octopussy, Rabbit Science, Golden Mean DIA, Crazy plant lady – green and Harlequin sponge
- Matching haberdashery: Gütermann thread 223 (Blue Wing Teal 16)
Are you still a little cold feet and don’t know how to attach bias tape very nicely? We help you on your way with our 2 very detailed bias tape tutorials!
What about binding band?
Perfect match with the About Blue French Terry of the same name, so it can be used for borders in beautiful harmony. But it is also very cool as a colour accent, think of bibs, or plain stitching with a colourful ribbon as an accent. Cut on the angled thread for the right elasticity when sewing curved seams. Ideal for trimming necklines and sleeves.