Garden Days DIA – SOLD OUT
€5,75 incl. btw
Out of stock
Price per 25 cm. If you want to order 1 meter, order 4 quantities. Your order will be cut in one piece.
- Fabric width: 150 cm
- Handle with care: Machine wash at 30°C
Fabrics made from natural fibers can shrink when you wash them, especially if they are stretchy. We recommend washing the fabric before processing, or at least steaming it with a hot iron.
- Color fabric: Dark Green (Blue Spruce 8), Brick (Canyon Rose 7)
- Fabric composition: 95% cotton, 5% elastan
- Perfect match with: Ribbing 8 Blue Spruce, Uni 8 French Terry Blue Spruce, Ribbing 9 Blue Haze, Terry Cloth Uni 9 Blue Haze, Uni 9 French Terry Blue Haze, Ribbing 7 Canyon Rose, Uni 7 French Terry Canyon Rose, and Terry Cloth Uni 7 Canyon Rose
- Matching haberdashery: Bias binding French Terry 9 Blue Haze, Bias binding French Terry 7 Canyon Rose, Bias binding French Terry 8 Blue Spruce, Gütermann thread 519 (Canyon Rose), Gütermann thread 403 (Blue Spruce 8) and Gütermann thread 224 (Blue Haze)
What about French Terry?
Lightweight sweat fabric, also known as summersweat. Stretches in both fabric directions, has a soft front and a looped back. Perfect for jumpers, joggers, sturdy t-shirts, light sweaters and lots of other clothing applications. Easy to sew. All our french terry is eco fabric with Oeko-Tex 100 certificate.