Paper Pattern GREENTOWN t-shirt | for teenagers and ladies | size 32 to 48
This is the paper version of the Greentown T-Shirt pattern. If you’re looking for the digital version, look here!
Greentown is a sleeveless t-shirt for teenagers and ladies (size 32-48) with a divided front panel. It’s easy to make, the small details make for nice accents. In front and back there are pleats at the top and the hem has a small split.
- Greentown is drawn for stretch fabrics and falls nicely into a slightly firmer fabric: use French Terry, Terry Cloth or Punta di Roma.
- Seam allowance is included
- Sewing level: 1 (more info)
- We will ship your paper sewing pattern.
- The manual is digital and can be found through a link on the paper pattern sheet. This way you always have access to the latest version!
Fabrics used in the photos: Breakfast DIA, Morning Paper DIA, Moonwalk DIA, Blackslash, Garden Days DIA, Visit Dia & The Cashmere lines.