Greentown t-shirt or dress | for girls | size 92 to 164 (print@home PDF pattern)
€7,00 incl. btw
This is the digital version of the Greentown Kids pattern. If you’re looking for the paper version, look here!
Greentown is a sleeveless t-shirt or a dress for girls. Greentown has a divided front. It’s easy to make, the small details create nice accents. In the front and back there are pleats at the top. In the waist of the dress is a cheerful ribbon.
- Greentown contains a version with and without a pleat in the front.
- You can make the pattern as a shirt or as a dress.
What do you need
- Greentown is drawn for stretch fabrics and falls nicely into a slightly firmer fabric: use French Terry, Terry Cloth or Punta di Roma.
- Seam allowance is included
- Sewing level: 1 (more info)
- You do not receive a paper pattern, but a file in your mailbox to print yourself.
- In the downloads you will find the pattern with all sizes, including the option to print per size, both on A4 and A0 format.
It can sometimes take a while before the confirmation email appears in your mailbox. Don’t forget to check your spam if the pattern is not in your inbox!