Price per 25 cm.
Happy Fruit – Terry Cloth
Price per 25 cm.
If you want to order 1 meter, order 4 quantities. Your order will be cut in one piece.
HAPPY FRUIT is a fruit bowl full of smiling faces.
- Fabric width: 150 cm
- Fabric composition: 100% cotton, 220 g/m terry cloth
- Handle with care: Machine wash at 30°C
Fabrics made from natural fibers can shrink when you wash them, especially if they are stretchy. We recommend washing the fabric before processing, or at least steaming it with a hot iron.
- Color fabric: Indian Tan 20 (caramel) and Blue Wing Teal 16 (Petrol)
- Perfect Match with: Uni 20 French Terry Indian Tan, Ribbing 20 Indian Tan, Terry Cloth Uni 20 Indian Tan, Ribbing 16 Blue Wing Teal, Uni 16 French Terry Blue Wing Teal, Terry Cloth Uni 16 Blue Wing Teal
- Matching haberdashery: Bias binding French Terry 20 Indian Tan, Bias binding French Terry 16 Blue Wing Teal, Bias binding Terry Cloth – Uni 16 Blue Wing Teal and Gütermann thread 979 (Indian Tan 20)
What about sponge/terry cloth?
About Blue terry cloth, or ‘sponge’ as we Flemish say, is a lightweight fabric with small loops and a nice print. The fabric is elastic and therefore very suitable for all projects for which you can also use French Terry: for example jumpers, shorts, t-shirts. The structure of the fabric contributes to the cuteness factor of children’s clothing, especially for the little ones: think of baby jackets or rompers, onesies and pyjamas. Thanks to its absorbent effect, it is also a very useful material for baby accessories such as hooded towels, bibs or the cover of a nappy cushion.
Our sponge is eco fabric with Oeko-Tex 100 certificate.