Paper pattern Over & Over | Bomber/cardigan with V-neck & Sweater | size 32-48
€12,00 incl. btw
This is the paper version of the Over & Over pattern. If you’re looking for the digital version, look here!
Over & Over is a versatile top piece with a stripe across the sleeve and in the side seam. The stripe gives you the possibility to make nice fabric combinations, or to colour block. The cut has the playfulness of a raglan sleeve, and the elegance of a classic sleeve insert. The V-neck is beautiful for any figure, and can be made in a bomber version (with zipper) or as a cardigan, without closure. The fastest version – the sweater – is also very cool for teenagers.
You can make Over & Over as:
- V-neck bomber: with a zipper and wide bottom hem;
- V-neck cardigan: without closure;
- round neck sweater.
What do you need
- Choose a print fabric with a plain fabric, two plain fabrics or – for daredevils – two prints combined. For the choice of material you have many possibilities. The only rule is: at least one of the fabrics must be stretchable. French Terry as a base with a stripe in viscose, a stripe in Punta di Roma with a non-stretchable base fabric, or even a jacquard: we tested many possibilities and it always works. Terry Cloth also gives a very nice effect!
So long whether the stripe or the premises are stretchy!
- add some matching ribbing
- a divisible zipper YKK (35 cm)
- 15 cm fusible interfacing (e.g: Vlieseline H180)
- Seam allowance is included
- Sewing level: 1 (more info)
- We will ship your paper sewing pattern.
- The manual is digital and can be found through a link on the paper pattern sheet. This way you always have access to the latest version!
Fabrics used in the photos: Flowers and applause Crepe Viscose, Punta Di Roma Uni Black, Black ribbing, Milk Moka Crepe Viscose, Punta Di Roma Uni Ochre, Ribbing Golden Spice, Punta Di Roma Uni Petrol, Viola Spacer Blue, Bonbon DIA, Terra incognita DIA, Ribbing Blue Haze, Uni Blue Haze, Show me your smile, ribbing 20 Indian Tan and Uni Color 20 Indian Tan