Paper Pattern Sleeping bag | size newborn – 2 years
€9,00 incl. btw
This is the paper version of the Counting Sheep pattern. If you’re looking for the digital version, look here!
This sleeping bag is designed in such a way that you can open the flap in the front and leave the shoulder piece on while cleaning: your sprout doesn’t have to come all the way out of its warm nest. Due to the double layer of fabric in the upper part and the single layer on the feet, Counting sheep ensures ideal heat spreading.
What do you need
- Counting sheep is drawn for stretch fabric of medium thickness, such as French Terry, Sponge or Punta di Roma.
- Seam allowance is included
- Sewing level: 1 (more info)
- We will ship your paper sewing pattern.
- The manual is digital and can be found through a link on the paper pattern sheet. This way you always have access to the latest version!