Paper Pattern SUNDAY MOOD | straight skirt with split | size 32-48
Sunday Mood is, in short: quick to make, elegantly cut and comfortable to wear. In a version below and above the knee! What more could you want? In no time you’ll have a trendy skirt!
- Sunday Mood is drawn for stretch fabrics and falls nicely into a sturdier fabric: use French Terry or Punta di Roma. For the skirt a maximum of 80 cm of fabric is needed (we assume a fabric width of 145 cm).
- The elastic band is invisible when you wear it: if you’re going to be cheerful from cool “inner sides”, feel free to go for a bit of bling or a fancy colour! Choose an elastic band of 5 cm high, you need a maximum of 1m.
- Seam allowance is included
- Sewing level: 1 (more info)
- We will ship your paper sewing pattern.
- The manual is digital and can be found through a link on the paper pattern sheet. This way you always have access to the latest version!