Sew out of the box: SALT & SWEET
With this box you will soon make your own ‘Salt & Sweet’ outfit. The box contains enough material for at least 2 items of clothing!
Everything is included to get started right away: enough fabric, ribbing, bias tape, elastic, wonderdots, thread and the pattern.
‘Salt & Sweet’ is a unisex pattern combination size 92 to 164: top, skirt, shorts and dress.
You get matching fabrics: French Terry with a cheerful print and matching solid French Terry. Two different bias tapes ensure that you can make lovely summery combinations: one in the uni colour and one in a matching print as the French Terry! Perfect for a summery capsule wardrobe.
What is in the Salt & Sweet box?
You can choose from no fewer than 8 boxes: always a combination of a fabric with a cheerful print and the matching uni.
From this box you can make at least 2 pieces in the largest size (size 164).
- 80 cm About Blue French Terry with print
- 80 cm matching Uni French Terry
- 50 cm matching ribbing
- 160 cm elastic with width 3 cm
- 5 m bias tape from printed French Terry
- 5 m bias tape from matching Uni French Terry
- 1 roll of Gütermann sewing thread
- 4 wonderdots for the reinforcement of the buttonholes
- Paper pattern Salt & Sweet: shorts, top, dress and skirt
- Extensive downloadable tutorial with clear step by step instructions
Size chart and supplies pattern