Sleeping bag | size newborn – 2 years (print@home PDF pattern)
€7,00 incl. btw
This is the digital version of the Counting Sheep pattern. If you’re looking for the paper version, look here!
This sleeping bag is designed in such a way that you can open the flap in the front and leave the shoulder piece on while cleaning: your sprout doesn’t have to come all the way out of its warm nest. Due to the double layer of fabric in the upper part and the single layer on the feet, Counting sheep ensures ideal heat spreading.
What do you need
- Counting sheep is drawn for stretch fabric of medium thickness, such as French Terry, Sponge or Punta di Roma.
- Seam allowance is included
- Sewing level: 1 (more info)
- You do not receive a paper pattern, but a file in your mailbox to print yourself.
- In the downloads you will find the pattern with all sizes, including the option to print per size, both on A4 and A0 format.
It can sometimes take a while before the confirmation email appears in your mailbox. Don’t forget to check your spam if the pattern is not in your inbox!