Bias binding French Terry 1 Golden Spice
€0,50 incl. btw
Out of stock
Price per 25 cm. If you want to order 2 meter, order 8 quantities. Your order will be cut in one piece.
- Width: 24 mm wide (folded on 24/10/10).
- Handle with care: Machine wash at 30°C
- Color Bias binding: Ochre (Golden Spice)
- Fabric composition: 95% cotton, 5% elastan
- Perfect match with: Ribbing 1 Golden Spice, Uni 1 French Terry Golden Spice, Terry Cloth Uni 1 Golden Spice
- Fabric Combinations: Smilicons, Golden Spice Lines, Crazy plant lady – ochre, Sparkle unicorn, Moonwalk DIA, Life on wheels, Bonbon DIA, Snapshot, Rabbit Science, Golden Mean DIA, Milk Moka Crepe Viscose, Let me be a flower
- Matching haberdashery: Gütermann thread 412 (Golden Spice 1)
Are you still a little cold feet and don’t know how to attach bias tape very nicely? We help you on your way with our 2 very detailed bias tape tutorials!
What about binding band?
Perfect match with the About Blue French Terry of the same name, so it can be used for borders in beautiful harmony. But it is also very cool as a colour accent, think of bibs, or plain stitching with a colourful ribbon as an accent. Cut on the angled thread for the right elasticity when sewing curved seams. Ideal for trimming necklines and sleeves.