Bias binding French Terry 13 Fog
Out of stock
Price per 25 cm. If you want to order 2 meter, order 8 quantities. Your order will be cut in one piece.
- Width: 24 mm wide (folded on 24/10/10).
- Handle with care: Machine wash at 30°C
- Color Bias binding: Ecru (Fog 13)
- Fabric composition: 95% cotton, 5% elastan
- Perfect match with: Uni 13 Fog French Terry and Ribbing 13 Fog
- Fabric Combinations: Daisy Field, In Spring, When we walk, Happy place
- Matching haberdashery: Gütermann thread 1
Are you still a little cold feet and don’t know how to attach bias tape very nicely? We help you on your way with our 2 very detailed bias tape tutorials!
What about binding band?
Perfect match with the About Blue French Terry of the same name, so it can be used for borders in beautiful harmony. But it is also very cool as a colour accent, think of bibs, or plain stitching with a colourful ribbon as an accent. Cut on the angled thread for the right elasticity when sewing curved seams. Ideal for trimming necklines and sleeves.
Applied in the following About Blue patterns: Something Warm, Greentown Kids, Salt & Sweet en Catch The Sun-hacks.