Bias binding French Terry 20 Indian Tan
€0,50 incl. btw
Price per 25 cm. If you want to order 2 meter, order 8 quantities. Your order will be cut in one piece.
- Width: 24 mm wide (folded on 24/10/10).
- Handle with care: Machine wash at 30°C
- Color Bias binding: Caramel (Indian Tan 20)
- Fabric composition: 95% cotton, 5% elastan
- Perfect Match with: Uni 20 French Terry Indian Tan and Terry Cloth Uni 20 Indian Tan
- Fabric combinations: Happy Fruit, Bull, Show me your smile, Hey Harlequin
- Matching haberdashery: Gütermann thread 979 (Indian Tan 20)
Are you still a little cold feet and don’t know how to attach bias tape very nicely? We help you on your way with our 2 very detailed bias tape tutorials!
What about binding band?
Perfect match with the About Blue French Terry of the same name, so it can be used for borders in beautiful harmony. But it is also very cool as a colour accent, think of bibs, or plain stitching with a colourful ribbon as an accent. Cut on the angled thread for the right elasticity when sewing curved seams. Ideal for trimming necklines and sleeves.