Bias binding French Terry Rabbit Science
Out of stock
Price per 25 cm. If you want to order 2 meter, order 8 quantities. Your order will be cut in one piece.
- Width: 24 mm wide (folded on 24/10/10).
- Handle with care: Machine wash at 30°C
- Color Bias binding: Brick (Canyon Rose 7), Ochre (Golden Spice) and Petrol (Blue Wing Teal 16)
- Fabric composition: 95% cotton, 5% elastan
- Perfect match with: Uni French Terry 1 Golden Spice, Terry Cloth Uni 1 Golden Spice, Uni 7 Canyon Rose French Terry, Terry Cloth Uni 7 Canyon Rose, Uni 16 French Terry Blue Wing Teal, Terry Cloth Uni 16 Blue Wing Teal and Rabbit Science
- Matching haberdashery: Gütermann thread 519 (Canyon Rose)
Are you still a little cold feet and don’t know how to attach bias tape very nicely? We help you on your way with our 2 very detailed bias tape tutorials!
What about binding band?
Perfect match with the About Blue French Terry of the same name, so it can be used for borders in beautiful harmony. But it is also very cool as a colour accent, think of bibs, or plain stitching with a colourful ribbon as an accent. Cut on the angled thread for the right elasticity when sewing curved seams. Ideal for trimming necklines and sleeves.