Two shades of Blue
€6,25 incl. btw
Price per 25 cm. If you want to order 1 meter, order 4 quantities. Your order will be cut in one piece.
- Fabric width: 150 cm
- Handle with care: Machine wash at 30°C
Fabrics made from natural fibers can shrink when you wash them, especially if they are stretchy. We recommend washing the fabric before processing, or at least steaming it with a hot iron.
- Oeko-Tex 100 certified eco fabric
- Color fabric: Blue Wing Teal 16 (Petrol), Cashmere Blue 3 (Light blue)
- Fabric composition: 95% cotton, 5% elastan
- Perfect match with: Ribbing 16 Blue Wing Teal, Uni 16 French Terry Blue Wing Teal, Terry Cloth Uni 16 Blue Wing Teal, Bias binding French Terry 16 Blue Wing Teal, Bias binding Terry Cloth – Uni 16 Blue Wing Teal, Gütermann thread 223 (Blue Wing Teal 16), Panter Race, S is for snake
What about French Terry?
Lightweight sweat fabric, also known as summersweat. Stretches in both fabric directions, has a soft front and a looped back. Perfect for jumpers, joggers, sturdy t-shirts, light sweaters and lots of other clothing applications. Easy to sew. This French Terry is produced in a GOTS certified company in Turkey and is entirely printed on ECO COTTON. Made from cotton fibre from BIOLOGICAL ORIGIN, produced with as little water as possible, and with maximum attention to making sure the production process has as little impact on the ecosystem as possible.