UNI 7 Canyon Rose French Terry/Summersweat
€5,25 incl. btw
Price per 25 cm. If you want to order 1 meter, order 4 quantities. Your order will be cut in one piece.
- Fabric width: 150 cm
- Handle with care: Machine wash at 30°C Fabrics made from natural fibers can shrink when you wash them, especially if they are stretchy. We recommend washing the fabric before processing, or at least steaming it with a hot iron.
- Color fabric: Canyon Rose 7 (brick)
- Fabric composition: 95% cotton, 5% elastan
- Match with: Ribbing 7 Canyon Rose & Terry Cloth Uni 7 Canyon Rose
- Fabric combinations: Daisy Field, Flower shadows, In Spring, Tarda, Strawberry Stripes, Love U Rose, Love U Too, Hen House, Let’s kiss, Let me be a wild bird, Garden Days DIA, Coral sea DIA, Rabbit Science, Breeze DIA Viscose, Hummingbird DIA Crepe Viscose
- Matching haberdashery: Bias binding French Terry 7 Canyon Rose, Bias Binding Breeze, Bias binding Hummingbird, Bias binding French Terry Rabbit Science, Bias binding French Terry Tridots, Bias binding Let me be a wild bird, Gütermann thread 519 (Canyon Rose)
What about French Terry?
Lightweight sweat fabric, also known as summersweat. Stretches in both fabric directions, has a soft front and a looped back. Perfect for jumpers, joggers, sturdy t-shirts, light sweaters and lots of other clothing applications. Easy to sew. All our french terry is eco fabric with Oeko-Tex 100 certificate.