When we walk – Single Jersey
€6,25 incl. btw
Price per 25 cm. If you want to order 1 meter, order 4 quantities. Your order will be cut in one piece.
- Fabric width: 150 cm
- Handle with care: Machine wash at 30°C
Fabrics made from natural fibers can shrink when you wash them, especially if they are stretchy. We recommend washing the fabric before processing, or at least steaming it with a hot iron.
- Oeko-Tex 100 certificated eco fabric
- Color fabric: Ecru (Fog 13), Lila (Thistle 5), Yelow & Black
- Fabric composition: 95% cotton, 5% lycra
- Perfect match with: Uni 13 Fog French Terry, Ribbing 13 Fog, Uni 5 Thistle French Terry, Ribbing 5 Thistle, Ribbing 23 Black, Uni 23 Black French Terry
- Matching haberdashery: Bias binding French Terry 13 Fog, Bias binding French Terry 5 Thistle, Bias binding French Terry 23 Black, Gütermann thread 1
What about Single Jersey?
Single jersey is a thin, stretchy fabric made of 95% cotton and 5% elastan. This widely used fabric is soft and very comfortable to wear. It is easy to iron and fairly wrinkle-free. You can use single jersey for clothing in all seasons. The most common application is t-shirts: popularly it is also called t-shirt fabric or ’tricot’, referring to the way it is made: single jersey is a knitted fabric. But also perfect for summer dresses, underwear, leggings, homewear and sportswear. Our single jersey carries the oekotex label, is easy to process and does not curl up. Use a stretch needle or jersey needle!